Hometown England's Community

Connecting England's Hometowns

Photos from the Galleries

Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please feel free to register and post to our Hometown England forums. You'll find that there is a section for each county and we will create additional subsections for individual Hometowns as necessary.

Suggestion: When posting to these forums we've found that it is a good idea to include the town or city in the subject line if it is appropriate. It helps to draw attention from residents of that community.

TOPIC: DEMOY families

DEMOY families 4 years 6 months ago #732

• SuziQ2U
  • Fresh Boarder
B) Hello- Hoping to find DEMOY family history information and possible new information. My DEMOY family has ties from USA that go back to Derbyshire, Chesterfield , England in the mid 1800's. John Demoy Sr. b. 1821 married Margaret Flaherty aroudn 1845-1855. They had three children that I kmow of: John Demoy Jr, Timothy Demoy and Margaret Demoy, All born at Assumption Church, Chesterfield in the 1850's. I would greatly appreciate any further information or tips. I already have the birth index info. But not copies of the actual records and am unable to travel at this time. I will likely order the records. but I am hoping there are still some folks who know DEMOY familles.
Thank you for your kindness. This DEMOY family came to USA around 1885.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by SuziQ2U. Reason: did not like the word Karma
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

A2Z Computing Services, Inc. BBB Business Review